Twine Architectural Studio is seeking an experienced licensed Architect to manage new and future projects in health care. Candidate must be familiar with New York City & State codes and/or had prior experience working in the Tri-State Area. Candidate must exhibit strong management skills which will require creating and maintaining project schedule, meeting all required milestones, full coordination with consultants, guidance to junior staff in preparation of architectural documentation and management of project during construction phase. Must be a team player with excellent communication and organizational skills. Candidate must be able to exhibit knowledge of project management processes during consideration.
Candidate must be a licensed architect in the State of New York.
Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Project and Office.
Our small but growing architectural firm is looking for a Marketing Intern. The successful candidate should be enrolled full or part-time in college and studying marketing or communications. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media and content marketing. We’re offering a flexible schedule during the academic year.
1) Research marketing strategies of other architecture firms
- Based on research, plan and implement cohesive branding strategy for Twine
2) Create digital and print content
- update website, and possibly LinkedIn/Instagram/other social media
- design mailings (brochures, postcards, etc.) for clients
3) Research opportunities for Requests For Qualifications (RFQ) and Requests For Proposals (RFP).
4) Interview client and other stakeholders / end users after project completion
Architectural and Interior Design
We offer talented and ambitious undergraduate students the opportunity of working directly with the firm Owner and senior staff, helping to develop key skills and offering learning opportunities in the field of architecture and interior design. Students will have the opportunity to visit job sites for on-site survey work, assist with rendering during the design phase, drafting during the documentation phase and assist with punch listing at construction completion. Positions are available year round with flexible work hours available, scheduled around classes and coursework commitments as needed.
TwineAS is conveniently located mid-way between the Port Authority bus terminal and Penn Station making an easy commute via bus or rail.
All internship positions are paid.
Enthusiastic architectural graduate sought for growing firm in NYC with focus on health care and diverse client base. Proficiency in AutoCAD a must, knowledge of Revit a plus. Must be a team player yet self-sufficient, able to complete tasks independently when required. Will work directly under guidance of Project Manager. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance with site survey work
- Assistance with preparation of construction documentation
- Participation in preparation of client presentations
- Participation during construction support services may include periodic site visits to monitor construction quality and progress
Intermediate Architect with a minimum 3 years’ experience sought for growing firm in NYC. Knowledge of working drawings with proficiency in AutoCAD a must. Knowledge of Revit a plus. Must be a team player yet self-sufficient, able to complete tasks independently when required. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance with site survey work
- Assistance with project planning and design
- Assistance with equipment and furniture coordination
- Assistance with coordination of consulting engineering drawings / preparation of construction documentation
- Participation in preparation and presentations to clients
- Participation during construction support services including review of contractor issued RFIs, shop drawings and periodic site visits to monitor construction quality and progress
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Twine Architectural Studio is a full service architectural firm with a focus in health care and diverse client base in New York Tri-State region. We take pride in our responsiveness to clients, quick turnaround and attention to detail.